Thursday, February 21, 2008

So many 7-pointers with more A1s than me couldn't get back into RJ, I don't know why I managed to stay, but I'm grateful really truly sincerely so. I miss them though, Jesiska Little Miss RedFace, Fendy(who's just super urm.. super), Koky I miss your lame comics, CHERYLWOONG idiot BIMB who's going to stay back with me at just one phone call to people-watch now?! & many many more): I’m praying hard for all of you.

Bridge IHC was screwed, but we fulfilled the og motto: Have fun:D & Chuns & I have good moqi now yesssh. Went shopping with her, Guniang& Justin after that for OG shoelaces to wear for O2 (OMG I'M SUPER EXCITED! BITE TRAIL!!!) The striped ones are superduper cute lah, but only Guniang& I got the strawberry ones, why the rest don't want! *whines* But BUT I can't wait to wear it tmr, count how many people stare on the train & in school awesome (: NAT! Your big sista is adorable! (Why aren't you!)

Yuan brought a freakin' SHAWL to school while Daryl had NAIL POLISH, bright pink somemore. All I can say is, the guys in my class are totally unique. They're cute in a geekish way.

I miss you too, that P was for you if you can't tell. As if it can be for anyone else(:

I miss my dad, he's boarding the plane in two hours)):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home